Thursday, March 20, 2008

Calculations

If my calculations at the side panel is correct, then it means I have a long way to go, and I would need a lot of time, effort, money and most importantly, support.

Especially for the loops. My god. When I look at it, I don't know if I should cry or not.

Then there are other things that I cannot lose focus when running for SSS:

1. Time - I've given myself an insane target. The destination is one thing, the journey is another. Will I burn out before I reach this time limit - I will only know when I know my limits, and start pushing them further.

2. Money - If I work x number of hours, and keep my weekends free, and try to always catch the last bus home, and not pay for the cab fare to ______ _______, and loop only my own car..Maybe I'll have enough. And if I leave off tuning my other cars...Maybe, just maybe.

3. Effort - I'm afraid that I will burn out too early too fast. This is probably my biggest fear, as I know how hard I will crash if I do burn out.

4. Support - I can give myself support. I can read books, I can ask questions. Yet the support that I would need most is from Rusco, Bear-kor and those others who are running SSS, or who understand the road to SSS. I fear ridicule too - especially those who come to me and say "SSS is xiong. You cannot make it. You are a girl, you cannot make it" I fear that I would listen, and that I would fail.

Yet I must tell myself that fear of failure is wrong. I would only fear that I would have learnt nothing from this.