Sunday, November 30, 2008

Replies - Tag

@Anna-chan: Hahah...don't worry. I've always thought a lot about this XD

@Alert-kun: Right. I don't really get the right-click message thingy.

Who won? Not sure, since X.D.D was there and he pretty much joined in and made everything very funny XD

Not to mention that I was playing epic player's car instead of watching the last round. Didn't have much mood to play, maybe it's because of him being there?

Got 3rd place with really lousy score. *sighs*

Not to mention after dinner, one guy from a team that I know a friend from, challenged me. Turned out that guy was the leader of the team?

He was damn desperate to slam me. Fine...let you go first...not worth my time...

Get me right here..I'm not pissed off..I'm disappointed in such a lack of...*shrugs* I let you go, you still want to come and slam me. If I was in the mood, I'd do stunts, but lucky for you...

And in the end you self-owned. Too bad for you. You're a good player, but that's just plain dumb.