Sunday, December 21, 2008

@Alert

Ah well.

At least now I know why you went off. I'll make sure to tell Bless about it, unless you don't want me to.

After you left, SBS-Z and I asked Bless what the hell he was doing..so yeah, we understand. I was pretty glad that you mentioned that SBS-Z apologised, because I think he was damn tired too. And yes, SBS-Z was pretty pissed with Bless too XDD

About my Impreza...I guess it's just the handling difference and knowledge. I'm able to use it to slam because I know my own Impreza, I guess. Don't beat yourself up too much about it. Anyway, that R34 was fast, but *shrugs* it could have been better, I suppose.

The eye-twitching thing was when I was telling you something at the Malay store, then I noticed your eyebrow kept twitching, you weren't talking. It was damn funny XDDD


Koyak.

Senget.

SAME LA =X