Sunday, December 7, 2008

Trial by Fire 2 - it was a bad day

ARGH.

And just when I thought I had earned, SWEE SWEE, 2007 stars...

"Aunty, the R/W connections got problem"

Thankfully I didn't start bawling like a baby infront of everyone. I did shed tears, but no bawling. *sighs* It was damn heartaching when I tested my card to check data..."A1 - Custom Car"

After that, I had to contend with Chris-di, Bryan, Bear/CK to get my 2k stars.

1999 stars...

2nd place + 2 stars..

BOOM...2k stars!

4th place - 2 stars...

BOOM...1999 stars...

zzz..all on wangan line, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. It was like a rubber band for me...seriously..stretch, release, stretch, release...

Then I nearly, nearly broke when I was to tag with Y-mei against Trison and SBS-Z...I asked if it was a 3v1...and I heard a 'yes' somewhere...so...3v1..FINE...

zzzz...then end up on Yoko down then I realised is 2v2...by that time..I no mood to play 2v2 liao...gear sometimes come out problem...I was damn frustrated. It felt like no one was supporting me, like everyone was laughing at me instead.

fuck la.

And now my voice also going boom liao. Just when I thought it was recovering, it went bad again. *curses and swears*