Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Roy, Yuuki and the gang

Not as if they are some kind of gang lah.

Today met up with Yuuki.. Early morning at PS Star Fact playing music games lolx. After that we went down to DBG...played a bit of Wangan, then DDR-ed. While DDRing, I looked towards the Wangan machines and ROY KOR WAS THERE?!

OMG~

I was like, so damn darn happy to see him again after so long!!! >.< Kind of felt bad coz I totally forgot about Yuuki and etc T.T

Also Bestie...kind of felt that we pangsehed him. *sighs*

I can perfect understand why Bugis is a no-go. Same reasons as me, sorta, I guess.

Met up with Veil too. lolx. seems like he heard about my MR2 =.='''' like wth? I only used it back then for a bit, that's all. Now, cbf tune it.

Today was a good day - just that I forgot about CAT meeting. OH GOD.

~

Yesterday, 23rd Feb 2009 was the day that TRA was officially reopened? XD

God, it feels awful to have such a burden now. >.<