Monday, April 20, 2009

Explicit post

Don't read if you can't tahan sex. Just something I thought up of.

~

"Come here" He whispered, sitting at the corner of the bed and beckoning to her to sit with her back to him. Hesitantly, she sat down and smiled tentatively at him, catching his gaze in the mirror.

His hands travelled to her breasts, squeezing their fullness in his palms, rolling the dark peaks between his fingers. His eyes never left her face, watching her facial features as they relaxed into a sigh of pleasure. He pulled her close, burying his face into her neck and kissing the soft flesh there.

For a long while, they sat there in silence, hugging to keep warm in the cold hotel room. His fingers seared her skin as they travelled all over her upper body. When they started to knead the corded muscles in her shoulders, she stiffened and he stopped.

"I'm sorry...massages make me more tense" She said >.<

He slid back on the bed, guiding her till she laid down beside him. Then he half sat up, and explored her body, kneading corded muscles when he found them, or simply squeezing the meatier parts of her for his own enjoyment. When he pushed apart her legs, catching her right one with his own legs to prevent her from closing them, she tensed.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't look there la..I shy"

"I haven't looked at one in a long time. Let me see la.....Hmmm..strange." He frowned up at her, as his fingers lightly touched her dewy folds.

Panic started to course through her veins, and she almost sat bolt upright if not for his restraining hand on her tummy, "What? What?!"

"Why you so wet?" He applied strokes to her lips, teasing a soft moan from her.

"I..I..think it's from our bathe just now" She said, a sheepish note in her voice.

"Yeah right.." He was moving his fingers faster now, lightly nipping at her flesh. "I don't think so."

~

That's all I need to record. The rest will come naturally, I think.

~

Hope I can see him again.

~

Going for L4D Zombie Mania. Damn exciting + stressful