Monday, May 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REN~

We celebrated Ren's birthday on Sunday =D

So let me keep track of what happened on Thursday first..

Thursday, I hung out with him for almost the whole day. He took care of me like I was a sick child struck with polio after I was "royally fucked". We shared sliced fish soup, and thank god we shared, coz I think after what happened, we couldn't eat a lot. Then I insisted on dessert XD He asked me what kind of desserts I liked, and I told him usually I liked the hot ones like hot cheng tng and black glutinous rice (or like I called it, PULUT HITAM). He was a bit confused when I said "pulut hitam", so I translated it to "hei nuo mi" and he was like, even more confused..then suddenly he said "OH. You mean 'hei zhou'.." (black porridge). Then I was like..nononono, it's hei nuo mi XDDD

ahahaha, he's so damn cute. After that he go and buy. Did I mention that throughout the whole dinner, he didn't sit directly opposite me, but at my 10 o'clock so it was easier to share the dinner; and that he kept laughing at the way I was using my chopsticks to eat rice, coz I was so tired, I couldn't scoop up the rice properly.

After that, we talked abit, and was poking fun at the fact that he might have been cheated coz the dessert he bought for himself was, to me, basically ice-cold bur bur cha cha =.=||| (I had hot cheng tng) Then he again, asked for permission to send me home..."don't worry, I'm sending you home" then he saw my expression, and then said, "CAN?" XD

On the bus home, I fell asleep on his shoulder for a bit, but since I'm not used to a guy sending me home and me falling asleep on his shoulder (usually I hunker down and put my head against the window) my neck ached after a bit so I woke up and just smile at him and looked at his reflection in the glass. He always thought I was just watching the scenery.

After I reached home, I sent him to his busstop. The bus came too fast. X( And he nearly ran away with my 7 bowls of chin chow.

~

FRIDAY

Nothing much happened on Friday. He went overseas so I didn't hang out with him much. I remember I went to L4D and played a bit of wangan. He would only return on Sunday, so X(

~

SATURDAY

Clients brought me to lunch and to Iluma's Arcadia. Lunch was great. Had ribs. Then so full, we felt like the fat, oval-shaped koi at Suntec City. LULZ. Then we went to the Gaming and Electronics fair to walk around. I bought myself a laptop cooling pad for 18. Looks damn nice. I also saw Digipen's booth, and promised myself to bring HIM to the booth tomorrow so that maybe he can look at the courses offered.

Then night time another client brought me to Arcadia. Spent well over 180 dollars on the toy catchers and Big Sweet Land. Ahahaha I took a couple of prizes home. Zals-didi was with me and we took the NR home. Even though I reached home around 1am, I slept around 2.30, busy with my book.

Highlight of the day: getting an SMS from HIM saying that he came back to SG le!!! Oh and watching my client being a pro at the toy catchers =X

~

SUNDAY

Woke up early for church as usual, then met HIM at DBG. Hahaha about the fireman's gloves. I was like wtf?

I was FUNGRY, and craving LJS' lunch menu. So we went to Macdonald House and slacked there for about 15 minutes till they finally displayed the Lunch menu. I tempted him to buy the Crazy Potatoes set (drink + fries + skin-on potato chips covered in cheeeeeeeeeseeeee). The aunty serving us was damn funny. XD She say "wah, you still dare to say you never come here in a long time le.

He's a right mountain turtle.

He dropped a piece of chip with cheese onto his shirt, near his jeans. So funny XD Luckily, I had wet towels XDDD

After brunch, we walked into This Fashion (coz the LJS was a bit stuffy) and enjoyed the aircon =X Oh and he looked at the shirts. Maybe I'll buy one for him when I get to know his shirt size better =X

Always so ah-pek...

After that, we just walked around DBG/Selegie area, and did our stuffs. I really enjoyed the time with him. And he said to me, "It's all for you". I nearly wept (die liao, my English being influenced by Anne Rice) after he said those words. I know I got shed a few tears, and I was blinking furiously so that he wouldn't see them. Then he kept asking me if I'm okay coz I kept blinking. He did touch a bit of wetness in my eyes, then he asked me what's wrong, and I gave him the age-old excuse of...dust.

X(

Oh and when he asked me "Is there anything else you want to say?" I bit my lip, coz I was really tempted to say those fateful words that I nearly said on Thursday.

X( again.

Being the hungry-hungry felhounds we are, we went to a dessert shop in Paradiz? Or Peace center. IDK. Anyway, the place is called Dessert Lover, I think. They have wonderful hot and cold desserts. He ate the hei nuo mi with ice cream (the rice was a bit cold) and I had yam mixed with hei nuo mi. Yum yum. After that we shared a bowl of ahboling with ginger soup. The ginger soup would have been better if it was piping hot, but I really loved the ginger taste.

Brought him to Suntec after that! Made sure he went to the Digipen booth and got information =) Really hope he can fulfill his dreams one day soon.

Then coz I wanted to surprise Ren after everyone was at her house le, we walked around Suntec for a bit. Went to the arcade and played RS with him. Ahahaha so funny. So many mistakes on my part =/ Ahhh and then my post got screwed up so I don't know what to do liao. Anyway, we went to have sliced mango with him at the sky garden, and then his mates saw him, so I quickly pointed them out to him and moved away XDDD then after that, we parted at City Hall.

Oh and KC's fears came true - Ren got on the same train as me. AND just nice, she looked in my direction just as I turned to look and I saw her. So heng, she didn't see me XDDDD

MONDAY, I'm now blogging with a weird feeling in my head. Hope I can meet him later after his massage or something. I'll pass him the piggie before he books in =X

~

On another note: First time I post such a long post =X