Saturday, June 6, 2009

1st Round - No Mercy

Lost.

I am still too damn slow!

And my area of focus still not good enough.

We didn't cover boomer spots, nor did we shove.

And the little highlight of the day scared me. Seriously.

Oh and she said you were decent and worth the wait, and sincere.

And there was one more thing which I -just- forgot.

Oh wait, I remember le.

En was intro-ing us to a guy (I..er..forgot his name) but he's a staff at Rapture Gaming, doing up articles de. Then she intro me last, saying that my name is "Brujarnesh!" (said so loudly somemore T.T). You could literally see the question marks popping up around the guy's head =X

I think Mag-nesh was laughing like mad. lolx. Then Pink and Jelly also laughed TT.TT

But I think the best part was that he (the guy) thought I was 18 =D

w000tz0r!~