Friday, June 26, 2009

25th June 2009

He got mad at me, and we nearly argued.

~

26th June - went to DSC. Clean bill of health. Went to nearby and had fun. Thanks baby =) Although a shadow crossed my face when he said sorry. I guess, it had been bugging me the entire day.

After that, went to Bugis to eat Bak Chor mee..saw a noob eather, but we were fungry, so we went to eat..then went to look at a nice ice cream palour - home-made ice cream ftw!! XD

Ate a bit of ice-cream, then went to DBG. Saw ABC-didi, Trison-didi, Aiyo and the MHD group. Didn't get to play Wangan but played 20SGD worth of touch-screen XDDD hahahaha..oh and played DDR with ABC. wooo..very tiring.

Went to IKEA and walked around - we were really tired, but I think we ironed out quite a lot of things. XD Ate the fake ice-cream from Glico...damn nice! =D hehehe...worth it right? X) Went home after that..yawns..

Time to settle the menu~~~