Monday, June 29, 2009

Mood swings

I've got weird mood swings - but then again, since when were mood swings normal? I'm angry at him for saying what he said, but at the same time I feel like crying because I'm angry at him. like, wtf?

I guess I can say that it's a few things that made me unhappy:

1. Max's friends - kept asking who we are in the game, like wtf, I can understand la, friends wanna play with friends. So fuck, could have just answered my questions. Rage quit. gg.

2. What he smsed me about before we retired for the night. I don't get it - I wanna write, what's wrong with that? I know your concerns, but it's not sif I'm writing an FR on myself FOR them. Like, wtf man, I'm writing about MY experience ABOUT them. What's so wrong with that?

*takes to bashing her pillow and wall*

It hurts to feel so angry. IDK why.