Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So like...

...why is he bothering me right now.

NOT HIM, okay..

Just some other guy, whom I believe I must have mentioned once before in this blog (I think =/).

I am not some kind of toy or plaything that is only called upon when needed. It's so insulting to...be thought of in this "perspective" I just felt pissed off - you know, like all the old feelings came back to haunt me.

I am not something that will obey your every whim and wish. You did it to me once, and nothing good came out of it. I didn't enjoy much - you only wanted me to satisfy yourself, your one time thing. And I hate it. I hate you. Go away and forever leave me alone.

I don't mind playing Dota with you, but you use it as an excuse to get your way, to get what you want. No more. I'm not gonna listen to you. If you think I've changed, I think you're right. I'm no longer the naive girl that I once was. At least my needs and desires can all be fulfilled now. So you can leave me alone.

I've not ranted enough. When I got your sms...I just felt so...bad. Like I was thrown back in time back to those days - you weren't the only heartache then, I had my ex to contend with as well.

Leave me alone!