Sunday, July 12, 2009

Been a long time..

...since I blogged.

Either way, been busy getting ready stuffs for BBQ.

Tuesday - went with him to see best's place for the BBQ. Sian. Have to prepare wet weather program.

Had a great Wednesday evening and night with the Klique. Hahaha XD All the unglam pics =) Haha about the Giant incidents and stuff - found the mini pit that I wanted. YOSH!

It was really too bad that ALW and JUL argued X( I wish I could have helped more but..sigh.

He was sick on the first day of work. LULZ. I wish I could have gone over to his place and take care of him. He sounded really sick. When he got to work, it was like GG. But yeah, ending around 5pm has its pros and cons =X

He pei-ed me the whole of Saturday. Went to Clementi to do shopping for BBQ stuffs with him and mom. Thanks mom for paying (it was pretty cheap too, considering what we bought =/) and thanks to Baby for pei-ing us and carrying the drinks. So man sia, he carry until like that. hahaha..

I felt pretty sick in the afternoon. Maybe coz haven't been sleeping and eating well. We played a bit of Facebook games then I told him I cmi, have to go sleep a while. Evening we went to DBG and had Pie Kia (lulz, coz the Chicken Rice no space) and then I went off and he sent me off. Rain so heavily sia T.T

Anyway, I feel slightly better now but still kinda hungry. Oh well X=


P.S. Been having my emo attacks as of late. But I'm glad I have so many ppl to help me pull through.