Tuesday, August 11, 2009

21 years old!

Yey! Officially older liao!

Today I woke up late. The weather was damn good for sleeping in, can? =X

JQ came over (we were supposed to meet up at DBG but since both of us were late piggies..) and waited a while, while I wolfed down my breakfast after my bath and dolled up a bit. Nothing much XD Then we bus-ed to DBG and collected my free credit. Funny how I remembered it this year XD Have always forgotten it the previous years..

AND YES LIKE ZOMG. HE GOT ME A BOUQUET OF FLOWWAS! It's like my FIRST time getting a bouquet from ANYONE, so like..I'm so happy. I saw it after my bath (apparently, he came up to my house while I was bathing and left the bouquet on my dresser) and I was like..overwhelmed. I remembered all the times when I'd hinted to my ex-es that I wanted flowers (and obviously never got any) and then..like wow wow wow, JQ actually got me a bouquet.
So after getting the free credit at DBG, went shopping at Carrefour. I was thinking of simple shopping like getting the chocolate block and some fruits. Ended up with 41SGD+ of goceries. Rushed to Cold Storage coz I didn't have the Japanese peanut sauce for the pasta salad (ended up it was just hot pasta, instead of the cold pasta salad ^^"). No luck at Cold Storage either, so went to the fruit stall near my house (I like the organic fruits stall, but it was closed X( )to get the fruits instead and then FINALLY got home.

We were both starving, but whetted our appetites with some maki sushi - you know, those tiny tiny ones with a filling at the centre. Then we were watching Hell's Kitchen Season 3, and relaxing and stuff when Karen called me and asked if they could come up now. I was kinda stunned coz I wasn't expecting them, and I hadn't bathed yet.

After they came up, they promptly locked me out of my room...had no choice but to go and bathe, and wore a simple black and white dress. ^^" When I was coming out, I think they sent JQ to stop me, coz I was on my way back to my room to comb my hair and stuff. Lol it was damn cute what they were doing! X)

So I set up the table and prepped the food and fondue. Cam brought ice cream, Wanz and Qingz brought sushi and drinks. Lipz and Ren brought sausages and durian pancakes. I think we had a lot of dessert...XD

Yup.. They kept playing with the fondue machine XD And stuffed ourselves. I enjoyed the TsingTao beer...It was pretty good, doesn't have too much of the bitter aftertaste; I think I drank most of the bottle...acting unglam/drunk XD Oh and the girls broke out the speakers that I won from Colosseum's lucky draw, and it was damn good. The bass and the sounds..nice.

After the food and drink, we played around a bit with the remaining food. Like passing from one person to the other XD Karen became a pro at the fondue, so she made really good ones XD The cherries rocked btw. XD

After the playtime, it was cleanup and treasure hunting...well, not so, since they told me it was very big, and I sorta saw the gift already when Liping first entered my house (I was told to face the wall =.=) Didn't expect them to hide it in my cupboard XD

But I was really glad for it. ^^" It's so big and roomy, got space to put a lot of things!! =DD They even put a small notebook and a cardholder in as well. =) And there was a little bag that can pull out de. KAWAII!
Oh yes, had cake too. The cake had like 21 candles on it, and everything had to be blown out at once. Quite happy, coz I never really made a wish over a (brightly) lit cake before, and never had to blow out so many candles at one go! =)

So yeah..I'm really happy today ^^ A lot of my wishes came trueeee~