Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh wow.

I haven't updated in a long time.

Right.

About a couple of weeks ago, I nearly passed out on the bus - idk if it was the heat or whatever, but nearly passed out. Lucky JQ was around (kinda..wished he asked better questions though =/ ) to keep me from passing out. The feeling is NOT nice. You feel heavy, and there's this white noise in your ears that block out all noise (and turns voices into some dreamy kind of thing); your legs go jelly and, next thing you know, you can't open your eyes.

Maybe I was fighting so hard to not lose consciousness, and JQ was there to talk me out of it. But he said that I was in a cold sweat after everything (we got off the bus and cancelled all plans)

After that, started to eat properly, and then well, I miss L4D. Once a week of L4D just doesn't cut it coz..skill level drops all that. I feel that I'm not as fast in covering as last time anymore.

School's going fine. Wangan's going fine too. I think I've splurged on Wangan for the past few weeks. No more! Limit to every Saturday >.<

Gaming club too.

Today going out with Karen to get Sticky! Yey! After that, going to school, then to DBG, then to Paradiz. Lol. Ahhhh..