Friday, January 8, 2010

Iluma XD and other things that make me melt.

Missed my Mac breakfast this morning X( not that I eat it everyday. Just thought I'd treat myself today. But end up nooooo. Sigh.

So after eating bwa-kwah sandwiched between bread, I chiong out of the house to meet Matt at Iluma. LOL. Watched him play SF4, then we went to play DJ Max Technika and DrumMania. Rawr! After that we went up to play SpinFever. hahahaha. Got the Jackpot again but payout was much worse, coz the coins so heavy. SIGH.

Then went around playing for tickets and stuff. Finally we got so hungry we wanted to eat Seoul Garden. Matt's friend didn't want, and we missed the student offer (4pm end =.=) so we went to the Tian Tian Huo Guo area to look around. Quite ex, and 2 ppl eat like very sian. So in the end we went to the Chilli Padi Nonya house to eat a 9.90 (GST + Service Charge included) buffet. Awesome. The fruit rojak etc XD Next time will bring Ma and Kong go.

Then Matt and I went to arcade, then I went Iluma play L4D till 9.45pm. The games were good. I felt I played really well. Maybe failed a bit as Infected but overall =/ And I think I memorised the escape route for Dark Carnival, at least.

Rushed to get the fried golden mushroom for JQ but it was sold out. So rushed to Macs and got nuggets and twister fries. Awesome. Reached Redhill, then JQ said that he might as well walk me to the 111 bus stop and then take a bus home from my place =/ Kinda touched!

And this is what brings me to the main point of why I'm blogging now. We ate the cold food (unfortunately XD) at my house void deck - like refugees, eh. Then after that I just talk about my day etc. Then he dun let me send him off. ANOTHER THING I LOVE ABOUT HIM *melts* He sent me up to my house instead.

OKAY MAIN POINT IS: That he still sends me home even when it's so late and he has work the next day (albeit LATE AND 3 HOURS ONLY). And he still sends me off so long into our relationship. It's gonna be like, a year in 3 months or so.

I know you may have read it from before in my blog last time
But I just want you to know that it's okay to not send me home sometimes.
But of course, I love it when I can spend more time with you,
and when you send me home, that's what I really enjoy.
Of course, it earns you brownie points too, eh XD
Love you.

There. I've finally said it. Do you think it's the right time now? =)