Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hmm

Okay, so I haven't been posting a lot.

Updates!

Bar flairing = painful hands (probably aggravated my CTS butttt I felt that I could spam buttons much more easily XD

Brownie baking = fun. Except for the eggs and cheese part. A lot of people liked it. So I hope that I can get the job at CLC =D

Baby came after work yesterday and we had a nice dinner at the kebab place at Paradiz/Peace centre, then had some dessert. I really miss going out with him and stuff X) Then went to dbg to play some button-mashing game and wangan.

Upcoming events..
6th Feb - TRD reunion dinner, Wangan compy. For the dinner, I guess I'll be wearing smart casual + RHS. It'll be fun! =D Wangan compy...no idea =/

eh =/ Can't remember anything else since I don't have my organizer with me. I hope to l4d soon. Haven't played it in a month, I think.