Saturday, March 13, 2010

Intimidation

I kinda realised a lot of guys out there do get intimidated by girls who have went to play at WCG before.

Whenever I mention that I played L4D competitively, they go like 'woaaaah'..and then silence. Then 'woaaaah' again or something like that. Same thing happens when I mention I'm a gamer.

But what I really dislike the most is:

- guys not inviting you to play casually with them, implying that "I don't want to play with SG 4th place..later lose..(lose to girl somemore)"

- guys saying that you cheat/screen others because you have a 5.1 speaker headset and can pinpoint where their boomer/noise-making infected is.

- guys who put you into the not-so-good team, and teaming up with the best of their group to play, and when they win, they make a big thing out of it. Like hello, some games are inherently TEAMWORK.


Thanks Baby for not being intimidated.