Friday, March 5, 2010

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

Sorry that I don't have a body like hers.
Sorry that I don't have anything that look like her assets.
Sorry that I don't shave clean down there.
Sorry that I don't have nice clothes like her.

~

Sorry that I'm not daring to bare like her.
Sorry that I'm not as slutty as her.
Sorry that I'm not thin like her.
Sorry that you have to go see this kind of things instead.


Am I not good enough? But just an hour ago, I was talking to my best guy friend about what happened a few weeks ago - and know that I haven't even told you about it. I feel a shockingly strong stab of jealousy but what can I do right? A guy will be a guy. I'm not as pretty as her, nor as thin - and I know you'd like to hold a thin waist.

So maybe I'll go on diets, go do liposuction. But that won't change your nature. Maybe it'll change mine. But not yours. Because no one can really ever change our nature. It's what we're born with. It's what we're born to.

Looking is not the same as doing. Of course I know that. It's one of the rules of this game, isn't it?