Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sacrifices

Sacrifices must be made.

That's what they always say. Why does it ring so true for me?

Have I changed? Have I become more yaya (arrogant for the uneducation Singlish) because I'm trying to better myself? I just don't want people to..mistake my desire to play this game, and excel in it for...arrogance.

Of course it was wrong of me to tell someone off before I even had the proof, but..I have no excuses to make.

I'm afraid to gain the one thing that I'm looking forward to, but lose everything that I have had.

"I was given a great gift. To use this gift, I must lose all happiness, all friends, all life. I might lose him in the process, and sooner or later, I would come to regret accepting this gift - or would I?"

I really don't know. And I can't go to him, because...this is exactly what's pushing us apart.