Monday, April 21, 2008

Update

★MAY@
Class - A6
Title - Can't hide the beating heart
Outruns - 587
Mileage - 26, 391km
Current loop - 6th
Ghosts - 407+

Reflections
After Kor, Flare and Voltz unshaded my car for me (thank you, guys!), my car is...like, omg, really much faster. The difference is noticeable. It didn't feel like my car anymore - it went fast, but there was none of the grip factor that I was used to.

So much for using "ugly" rims =( I had to change my settings. Now, I'm not using Shotguns le, but the feeling is still missing. I don't feel much when I'm playing.

However, I feel that I've improved, just slightly. Battling Rusco has shown me what 1 week's of training can do to my playstyle, to my mindset. I feel the battle lust calling me now - it's so..scary that I could desire to..play this game so much.

~

I have a more or less "set" plan for running my loops. I can do 1 loop 1 day. If I had 40 days free, I could run finish all my loops. This translates into 40 weeks, since I get 1 day off/week. 40 weeks translates into 10 months. 10 months means I have slightly over 2.5 months to get my stars and Ghosts done in order to complete this project by Mid '09.

You know what? I'll just concentrate on my loops first.

If my Saturdays are half-days, then I'll battle. However, whichever is my free day (Saturday or Sunday) will be kept for loops in the day, battles in the night.

Battle lust? Hell, yeah.

~

What has happened this past week is emotionally draining. I see now that my road to SSS is not only physically tough - as in, the requirements to get SSS: loops, ghosts, stars, outruns, cash, time, effort, endurance etc.. - but it will also be emotionally tough for me. Like what I've confided to Rusco the other night: "I am probably one of the lowest skilled players in Wangan in TRD, if not the lowest. This road for me is doubly hard, because I need to improve myself while going for something only experienced people are going for."

I can't help it if my attitude towards the game and my friends changes - I feel that I'm changing, that I'm (hopefully -.-''') improving. I'm sorry for trying to improve myself and pissing you off at the same time though.

But like what I've said - my road is doubly hard because I'm so accomodating. I must learn to not let anyone put me down, I must learn to endure. If you need someone to trample on, be careful for that someone might just prick you back one day.

And if you hate me and my attitude, come up to me and say it - don't go around slowing my pace. I can't wait for you; if you can't and don't want to improve yourself, don't come and slow me down.

I'm like a spinning top, don't slow me down.