Monday, April 28, 2008

Update

★MAY@
Class - A6
Title - Can't hide the beating heart
Outruns - 617+
Mileage - ??km
Current loop - 7th
Ghosts - 441

Reflections
I think the game with Ah Yue kor and Roxy da jie really opened my eyes? I must not be too kind liao. If they don't mind, then all the more I should go for it. It cost me 2 stars; and I cannot be learning this kind of lesson too late, nor can I afford to not gain stars anymore.

Apart from that, IIRC, 25th April 2008 is another day to be remembered - I'd tried my own settings of Stock Body Kit - Carbon Bonnet with duct - Aero Mirrors - Yokohama TCII - 3D Wing....and found it too heavy..yes, it was close to the feeling of a shaded spec F with my rims, but..there was no.."beautiful traction", no..drifting out nicely for me.

And again, the credit goes to Bear Kor for being inspired by Z1's spec C's settings. Now my settings are as shown above..And I really love it. It goes really fast..the pick up is great..and my god..the feeling is back..

Kors, thank you...da jie, thank you...I love you guys..

~

On a side note, I guess I have a little family within the Wangan group now, and I feel more comforted that I have someone to turn to when I'm down and out in Wangan and life.

Da ge - Bear
Er ge - Ah Yue
San ge - Xiao Mi Feng XD
Si jie - Roxy