Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Closure - No longer too crystal

Closing my personal blog in the 1st week of Dec '08. It will signify the end of a chapter in my life. I will now just put everything here, since I don't update the other blog as often as this.

~

Yesterday and today have been days of impulse for me. I don't feel..the way that society dictates how I should feel. I am even grateful to know that...I am no longer too crystal to love. I wanted to cry, because of the pain I felt at the start, but at the end, I know...I am no longer too crystal to love.

It hurts to know this feeling; but..for what he has done, I am grateful - it shows that I still can love, that I still am able to experience such strong emotions.

Perhaps I will do it, perhaps I will not.

If I do it, would he2...

If I don't, would he1...