Friday, January 23, 2009

Bluetooth Headset~

Thanks to Liping, Wanz and Qingz for supporting me in my bid to get a bluetooth headset!! XDD

I just bought mine yesterday.. It was the last one I think. At first I wanted the cheaper one, but they didn't have stock, so actually end up I got the one I WANTED from the very start. LOLX.

This morning got woken up by CK-PIGPIG XDDDD so I used the headset and lie in bed and chatted with him.

No idea what to do now - emotionally and physically. I'll be very honest here - I don't even know if CK-PIGPIG wants to get together with me just because he's been single so long, and I'm prob the only girl around him in wangan? or that he really, really likes me? (i'd be damn flattered by the latter, but only if it was sincere and true lolx)

IDK LA.

Need to rush off for choir liao. Kind of regret yesterday. Lolx. =(

Hair extensions all falling out. Pissed off at their service. Don't think I'll go back to Milly's 2. Maybe will head to Milly's 1 to fix my hair today or something like that. Dunno yet.