Sunday, January 25, 2009

Replies and CNY eve and stuffs

@Alert: hey, I really don't mind listening. It was just that, that day I had a lot of things on my mind, so I wasn't really in the 'mood' to listen much. Sorry =( And Wangan that day was really me in my worst, off-form...form =/

@Geo laling~ I missed you =)

@Anna-mei: Glad that you broke your Yoko record...You very evil, laugh at me T.T *emoing liao*

But I think, Timo talked to him about it liao. And we didn't settle it over TRD dinner coz we welcomed the new bloods into the team =D


ANYWAY!

TRD reunion dinner was a blast! I was waiteress cum chef -.-''' And they didn't let me drink much beer =(

Maya: *whines* WAIIIIII I WANT BEEEERRR...WAIIII

BearZ: No. No. No. Read my lips. N-O. NO.

Maya: *emos*

lolx But I think it was damn fun, the entire day. And the best thing? C1 inbound, broke it till 2'53'002 - Just a few milliseconds away from the 2'52'9** timing that Bear set for me. And after that? It was constant 2'53 all the way. Really heartened.

Then today, CNY eve, while waiting for Galaa @ Bugis, I thought I might as well play. Played a bit of battle with the SBH guy, and 2 other guys I think, then TA-ed. Oh man. TA was damn shiok! C1 in...BREAK AGAIN! 52'6** =D 3rd checkpoint till end was still SLOW! I wanna constant '52!

After that, went to battle again with some aqquaintances...had a lot of fun lolx. Galaa turned up and we went off to get stuff done. He and his shopping lolx.

Then went back to Bugis - surprise surprise. TCS-boss was there. Battled a bit with him and *Fish. *mood kind of darken liao* Then kept playing and playing till SBS-Z came. Played a few rounds then I ciaozed home. Didn't know if I should cab or not.

Now, just feeling really happy and sleepy. *stretches* I wanna L4D XD