Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day of Impulse 2

I'm just grateful to Geo laling for listening to me. I felt really "oppressed" with this issue. Couldn't talk to anyone in SG because...we're all so 'morally upright' and uptight and whatever.

Yet, come to think of it. I'm doing it because..I want to find 'love' - this elusive concept that's shared between a guy and a girl. It would be like my other entry - No Longer too Crystal to Love .

But this is never gonna happen. I will not let myself do this. I've said already "I don't think...I will ever love anyone after I break with this one".

Of course, I would still love my girlfriends and stuff la. That is a different kind of love?

It's all going around and around -.-'''

But at least, thanks to Geo I feel..really quite 'excited' now...?




"...and love would never be a remote consideration"