Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bugis. Again.

Just came back from there again. Saw the idiot, and can tell, he aimed me the most and the hardest. Again, I can take it. Fine.

I had fun with best's car, I guess. Gained some and lost some stars for myself too.

Then I saw TCS and LorDz. Then I saw Rusco.

Kind of emo how we said hi and bye only. Didn't talk much. Heck. Didn't talk at all.

CAT is 1.5 questions away from completion. Heck the 1st question. I need my sleep. LOLX


Bought the name thing for Arty. Lol @ Best, who was like "get the chain" after he heard Arty saying it. I hope Arty likes it, that's all. DO YOU WANT ME TO POST A PICTURE OF IT? XDDDD

I realised something: "We're meant to lose the people we love. How else are we supposed to know how important they are?"

Oh god. Is this why I can't love anyone? Is this why I hold those I love at arm's length, never truly letting them into my life?