Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Econs and Wangan

Feeling kind of emo. Didn't study for it. Can't find my textbook on it.

Plans..
Finish up last question for CAT
Meet up with FE
Finish up 1st 2 questions for CAT
Do emailers for Gamers Irregular

Send out emailers for GI
Do OOAD!!!! CHIONG LIAO ARH. HUAT ARHH
Do CAT project


I think I just feel down because I missed him so much. Lolx. I can't wait to see my phone bill =.=

~

I think it's time for me to stop playing TA. I just can't help but feel that I could constant 2'52 all the time. And...the R32 can do something my own car can't. It's because of the size, I'm guessing. But I don't wanna throw myself onto the R32.

Have to save up money-wise for my unconfirmed trip to Aust. And Project Senbatsuru Senbazuru isn't looking too good. I can't fold fast enough, because I emphasize so much on the prettiness as well.

And where the heck am I gonna get a container big enough for 1000 cranes? ARGH