Sunday, February 15, 2009

Post V-Day

Come to think of it, after I came home from V Day (reached home around 0030..a first, since almost every Saturday I come home around 3am..) I felt really happy (except for the headache that was making my head swim) coz I felt..it was kind of well-spent.

Spent most of my day playing L4D. Had a couple of good but not satisfying games. I mean - normal is really normal now compared to Expert/Versus.

Most of the time I was doing stupid stuff. Like, friendly fire and viciously attacking my own teammates...hahah -.-'''

I realised that I kind of don't feel anything for Zomzom anymore? Confirms that my feelings the other time were just..of impulse, nothing more, I guess. Or is it because I'm hanging more with Arty now? But I really like to think it's because while Zomzom and I SEEM close, we aren't really THAT close. Or rather, not close in the way I thought we would be. I think it's good, because while he IS nice, I don't know if he's my type.

And then there's the Little Bear. He's cute. Really cute. And while he's PRC, he's like, always opening the door for me, very gentlemanly. Even lets me choose table during prata session. Lolx. But, probably only because I think he knows how frustrated I feel during the gaming sessions. OH WELL. HE'S DAMN CUTE XD really reminds me of Tears from Dragon Boys. LOLOLOLX

ARTY LALING, DON'T BE JEALOUS! XD *rubs his head*

Then the other half of the time at AMK lanshop, I was texting Arty. Lolx. It was freaking funny. Kind of reminds me of Fair Phyllis and all the hidden nuances. I really hope that Mi allows me to go overseas around May..Think I'll really try to save up soon. Anyway, my Wangan money is already in my Tapz card anyway..

Not that THAT was a good thing to spread =/ XDDD

Well, I wanna lie down for a bit. Headache still getting to me. Phone needs charging, and I need to close my eyes for a bit. Then I'll head to DBG, get the 5.5l of water, and lug it to AMK. zzzz