Monday, February 16, 2009

Where my Claddagh ring is

"Still not over him? Any particular reason?"

- Yeah, still not over him. Everytime I play Wangan, I lose my mood and focus quickly because I remember the times we'd play Wangan together, no matter how badly.
- Maybe because he's been the longest with me. Slightly under 1 year. I know it's quite..stunning. It can very well mean that I'm a 'loose' woman, but...*sighs* It's sooooo hard to explain here. And because we've been the longest together, it was nice, for a bit. Sigh. Time Factor. You know.

So, is everything else a confession? How am I supposed to understand this? There's so many things that's..making me so worried about going into a relationship with you.

Or maybe it's just my secret wish (not so secret anymore if I'm gonna write about it here, eh?) to..be..asked. Because, right now, I don't rightly know what's going on. Yes, we've sort of confessed, but what's gonna happen next?

~

"Wearing it on your left yet?"

No..not yet. Not even when I got home from the airport (after sending Wongster-didi off to Darwin!) and found my ring in the toilet, where I last left it. I immediately put it back on my right middle finger, crown turned in. Even now, when I'm typing this in the darkness of my room and the only light is from my laptop...the light reflects off this Claddagh ring and makes me wonder, when will I be able to happily wear it on my left hand.


I'm sorry, laling.