Sunday, April 26, 2009

4th place

We did well, didn't we? *emo*

X( Well, I still feel bad.

~

But happy at the same time. Eye Candy called me, and consoled me somewhat. Then HE smsed me and told me..not to be sad too much, and that he'll come to find me when he next books out. That's great. I'm really happy to hang out with him =)

He came down on Saturday and pei me >.<

I'm starting to like him, but I think it'll be a period of time before we actually become a thing.

I remembered that I stumbled yesterday, after looking at the R34 - must have been pretty tired. He grabbed my hand..and when I tried to hold on to it, he said, "I'm sorry, but you know I can't afford to.."

*sighs* Maybe he just..wants no commitments. IDK. Being single right now..is uncomplicating and good.



If only I could love him freely, openly. - This is the 2nd time I've mentioned this le.