Thursday, April 30, 2009

Questions

"our purpose in life is to bring each other great joy and fulfillment (not just in....) but a fuller and purpose driven life."

How true.

~

Spent almost an entire day with him. I'm only recording this down coz I never want to forget him - I don't care what you guys think of me.

Fell asleep in each others arms..sorta. I didn't sleep well coz I'm not used to having someone sleep beside me (To quote something I read from someone's MSN: "I cant sleep without you sleeping next to me. And we both know, that i need to fall out of love with you"). I KNOW for sure he didn't sleep very well too. Ended up it became like a sorta competition to see who could sleep first. Ah-hahahahaha.

Then the next morning, we woke up..*giggles at how she woke him up, and then at what he did..and then what happened..and then finally the peaceful sleep* ..then we lazed around till like 3pm. Went for lunch (had chwee kueh + sugarcane + teasing from Peanut Uncle) then went back home where he explored my bookcase. We read some books together, just...sitting side by side quietly reading.

*snickers* and he still say he monk sia X)

It was a good day. Just makes me wonder...is he holding back coz I'm working in such a line? or..what? Why can't he afford to......

Why?

~

On another note: broke my C1 in. 52'0XX. DAMNIT. Last corner >.<

On another note: saw Rusco again. =/

On another note: FINALLY found out who Cr4zy is XD