Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jogging

I've never felt so much of an emotional roller coaster before.

The day (yesterday, 4th May) started off good - woke up late, got smses, decided to go for french manicure (black tips and pink bottoms, of course) and then..really happy =) played Razing Storm with him. We got chemistry sia..but the covering of each other took a bit of time to get used to XD

Saw TCMI at Wangan for the first time. =/ That's where it started to go down again. Sigh. But thankfully, -HE- was with me..went to my house and I cooked good porridge for dinner. Afterwhich, we went to the jogging track. I really felt refreshed - and really happy that we went jogging together. Exchanged some stories while doing warm up and cooldown walks. Then the stretching part was damn funny - kept reminding me about feeling where the stretch should be. Then we did the jogging...2km and I never stopped (I did flag/stumble a bit coz misstep and stuff). So I'm really proud of myself and happy.

((Or maybe I just felt that I had to show him something..))

But either way..I really felt better after the jog until I went home - mother nagged about having a guy at home, and seeing all his SMSes. like, damn "aggressive" - that's what HE used. So...*sighs*

Wanted to send HIM off to the busstop so he can take bus home (almost 1.5 hours journey if it was day) but he said to sit down at the playground for a bit. We chatted A LOT. And..I was really glad he held my hand and snuggled a bit. I think I'm the type of person who needs physical love. >.<

I'm just really, really happy last night. So in the end, walked him to the MRT station and it was damn funny coz he kept shooing me home XDDDD

Then while walking home, I spotted him on the platform, and I straightaway smsed him a question.."Do you want me to wait for you?"

Although in my heart I already know MY answer to him.

Well, at least I have an excuse to see him again today =X