Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Inspired

((One more post before I go to bed))

I feel so inspired after playing with Insig, Nova and uh..can't remember the last guy's name =.=||| We played a draft match, BH against Uniquely.Pinky, En, Pink and one more =.=|||


I really got short term memory sia!

But I really like the way that they are so calm and cool during the whole game.

Highlights:

Map 1: My mistake of not watching for 25. I think this is one of my biggest flaws as survivor. I felt that I could have played better as survivor though, and not have that first 25 that reduced me to half health. As for Infected play, I felt that as boomer I kept calm (I think coz I wasn't too pressured by the guys to quickly spawn - they would tell me what to do beforehand) and I found that I could spawn faster.

Map 2: Haha..my boomer. Someone said to cover the smoker, then I literally walked over. HENG I didn't make it in time (having realised my mistake..) and I ran over to the incapped instead. That was towards the end. At the start of the tank, I think it was really good that I could even spawn behind a pole, and then spray all 4, just nice for the tank to come in. As for playing as survivors, I felt that I could have covered better - especially the one where Insig was incapped on the other side - I totally didn't know who was what at where sia. Coz damn confusing! Ran over to save Econs from being dragged, and thankfully Insig was like "Bruja, turn around and look at me." Okay. No panic. ^.^||| Pistol-ed but couldn't make it, so I ran over to him via the tiny ledge (for those who know me, I'm pretty scared of such stuff, coz I'm scared of falling). Shoved and shot the hunter, and then fell down myself =.= But we all managed to make it, which was..pretty good, I think.

Map 3: My infected play still not as good. I think we misunderstood orders for the 3+1, but overall, I was quite happy that my boomer spawning is getting slightly better. As survivors, I think I understood a bit better how to cover spawn spots to prevent assists for tank.

I didn't play Map 4 and 5.

I really feel inspired to play more with insig they all now, coz they do keep their cool even when hunters or whatever is on them.