Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kallang

So like, went Kallang with the intention to go ice skating, but after we saw that the place was pretty packed, we both were kind of turned off.

I went to check Wangan machines at TKA there - empty, since it was only about 2pm+ at that time. I complained (as usual) that I was hungry, so we went to KFC and ate a little. I didn't want to eat too much coz ice skating, you know. XD

End up, after eating Snackers, we saw that the rink was still too crowded, and he suggested that we could go watch a movie instead. I went to the arcade, and saw a chance to do Project 600HP = 2k stars, so I went in. After which, some guy with an Evo 8/9 named ROCKY came in and proceeded to eat us back.

So what I did was to step brakes on him right at the start so he bumped my R32's ass XDDD Then he was pissed enough to slam me back. Fair enough. I got 2nd, and changed to 'my lovable car' (cookies for those who get the joke). Then we played 1 on 1, Wangan westbound. He chose to go straight all the way, ending at CCW where after a few big turns, the path splits into C1 in and out. At the last km or so, I was kind of worried that it looked like I wouldn't win. But with some lucky aiming and a mistake on his part, I put him into a bus stop.

Since Baby had already went to get the movie tix, I was pretty desperate to play TA and retire immediately but nooooo, the kid ran over to the next set of machines and called his friends over. I was like wow...2v1 - gonna be exciting. Then when all 3 seats were occupied, I was like "wow!! 3v1!! I so scared~"

Baby came back with the popcorn that made me high =X Anyway, we played Nagoya and I got 2nd place. I was really running late for the movie le. When I ended, I told the guy next to me (he seemed the oldest anyway) "Today I let you go coz I have a movie to catch. You guys want to 3v1 me, not so easy. Want rematch come DBG find me."

Like what I told Baby, lucky for them, I wasn't wearing my TRD jacket, else I would have missed the movie (btw, we watched Blood: The Last Vampire. Plot isn't that good. I think it's overhyped) and I would have just stayed there to play.

During the movie, I was so pissed I ate the popcorn really fast and felt sick halfway through the movie. After the movie, I think I'd relaxed a little, and we were in the stairwell walking down to get out of the place (it was quite deserted anyway) when I stopped at the top of a flight of steps and really tried to relax - just in case the stairwell opened to the arcade area (in which I would have told Baby that I want to check out the Wangan machines...again). I think he knew I was really pissed off; he suddenly put his arms around me from the back and hugged me real tight. Thanks Baby for being there for me. ^.^

Then after that we walked out - lucky for us (and prolly the kids) the stairs brought us to the 2nd level, and a different part of the mall. So off we went back to DBG. Walked to Sunshine Plaza and sent Baby to work (he intro-ed me a nice place named Koi Cafe. They make great bubble tea. Imma go back for the Honey Black Tea =D A little on the expensive side though.. Oh and also, Baby remembered that I didn't like and couldn't tahan the smell of the aromatherapy shop near the NTUC at TPY central, so he made sure to take a different route out of the MRT station - so sweet of him). After that I walked to TPY Entertainment Centre and sat there trying to lure some ppl into giving me stars...Oh well. I got 52'1xx today. So damn close to breaking my timing. Last few turns always giving me the same problems..

Lulz at the smses we were sending while I was gaming and he was working.

After that I headed back to DBG and met Matt-kun, Mr. P, Z31, Shie and Rave. Didn't battle, coz I was kind of drained already. Tried some TA and Jubeat, but really cmi..so I went off early (after hearing that Kor was coming...) and went to Carrefour to buy bread. Came home and now...blogging.

Thanks Baby for making my day.