Saturday, June 20, 2009

mmm..

Thursday - He pei me home. We sat at my house downstairs and chatted till late. We talked about a lot regarding our past and stuffs. To be honest, I cried.

"Just cry k? Cry until you happy." And he held me close. All those memories flashing through my mind with stunning clarity...I just remembered everything suddenly. I felt so sad but grateful that he was there for me.

~

Friday - Woke up, made breakfast for him. Went our separate ways. I enjoyed myself at the fish spa =) Then went to DBG and earned quite a number of stars =XD

~

Saturday - I just came home. Eating the mussels now. He spent quite a long time with me today. Really happy. His mom called to ask where he was, worrying about him spending money. I kind of like, worry about that too =/

And crap. forgot about guitar strings again. wtf =.=