Sunday, June 14, 2009

waatt...

4th place...again!

/facepalm

Either way, I'm grateful to HIM, who came down so early (even though he's a pig, and we all know pigs sleep in on Sundays) to sarpork me. Quite happy that everyone came early too.

First match was against Vertex(1). Swee owh, the 3+1 in the 3rd map of No Mercy! I was so scared I would steal the smoker's one T.T

Well, let's put what happened at Funan behind us.

Indian curry massage - wtf XDDDDDDDDD

Thanks baby for coming to pei me, and for agreeing to sit with me for a while on Saturday as well.

I think I've really improved my personal skills. I will play without flashlight. I will play with higher sensitivity.

~

I'm not gonna emo at what we're discussing right now. I just want to know. Maybe I'll cry later when I go to sleep thinking about all this - because I've never thought of the future before, I've always lived in the present, for the present.

It's hard to talk about such stuff, baby. But after 4 relationships? It's best that I started learning from my mistakes, and start talking.

~

On another note:

M: I was pretty worried, didn't know if I should have not insisted that he played against ILY today =/
L: yea u shulda played...actually, why didnt u play? coz my marshals was telling me since zombie mania that u are the one playing very well consistently in the team

I have to disagree. Very well? I doubt it. =/ Unless you're talking in terms of teamwork, then maybe luh.