Saturday, June 13, 2009

I wore him out

True. We've spent 24 hours and 15 minutes together le. Thanks baby >.< Please take care. You always take care of me, and I feel very bad for not taking care of you, which is how it should be.

I'm gonna repeat something from my old blog here:

Things I look for in a guy:

1. He must have the same passions as I do
2. He must not mind that I babble on like a brook about my passions, because I don't know what else I could probably talk to him
3. He must be undeniably charming
4. Cute acts is a must (I don't mean the kawaii kind of cute, more like he does cute things like..well, what EC1 does XD)
5. He must love me for who I am inside. No longer will I be used.
6. Preferably, he should be like a sugar daddy to me. I love to be spoilt XD
7. If number 6 fails, then it doesn't matter. But I would like to treat him (often) well and show him love via gifts and presents (and the occasional hug and kiss)..and I'd like to have him treat me back once in a while and preferably shower me with gifts. Surprises are a must.
8. When I'm crying I don't want him to tell me not to cry. That would make me cry harder. I want his shoulder as my tissue, his arms as a protection.
9. Did I mention he must be cute? This kind of cute is cute looks.
10. I must be able to match his love for me.

I figure #10 is the most important. I could never forgive myself if someone loves me more than I do him...honestly I don't know how that will happen, because it seems I often love my friends more than I love myself.

Love: When someone else's happiness matters more to me than my own.

As quoted.