Wednesday, August 5, 2009

21st birthday

IDK what I want for my birthday, seriously.

I mean, yeah, I want a nice shoulder messenger bag, but I keep dragging my feet about it. I want Razer, but the Bee's Knees from Crumpler looks nice too (I'm hesitant about Crumpler coz it's just too common nowadays - you know me, I want something uncommon de) and since Razer's bag is perfect for gaming..what more could I ask for?

Then again, another secret wish of mine is for him to..to..

But as long as the girls come over on Monday, and we have some good pot luck ending with chocolate fondue..that should be all right. ^^

I just miss..a lot of things. I'm worried that we won't have time together anymore (and yes, that's his worry too, so I'm quite pleased ^^) because when he starts working full-time and I have school etc etc etc.