Sunday, August 2, 2009

._.

Well, he confirmed with me that we aren't bf and gf...just..dating, I guess. Reminds me of another couple I know...*sighs*

Anyway, today I spent a LOT of money.

50 for Nebo coupons from Zals
50 as a loan to Zals
90 for my Thai amulet (Phra Nang Phaya - Queen of Amulet)
12 for the casing
10 dollars at Iluma (he spent 10 too)

I think overall it was a bad day gone good? Coz early in the morning we msned...and I felt pretty irritated at some things he said, so grudgingly met up with him (had to meet Zals too). After that I felt a bit better, but I didn't know what's wrong with me. All the emotions clashing and stuff? I felt like I couldn't talk to him, and needed time alone.

When waiting for Ray to come to bring me to get a Thai amulet, I told Baby "if you need to go then go lor" I remember that I didn't even look at him when he said "k I think I go first k?" and I said "bye". Totally snubbed him, but wished he actually stayed and asked me what's wrong.

He went to Bras Basah, while I waited for my friend. After that, walked to Bencoolen Square to look at the amulets. The boss intro me to a feminine looking one, and no other really looked just as appealing to me. So I bought it, and then Ray brought me to the casing shop.

JQ came as I was ready to buy the amulet. Felt really really bad that I kept ignoring him and stuff. I just..idk, maybe I expected him to be more boyfriend-ly kind of thing..but now that we've sort of talked things out..

Maybe I won't expect so much of him anymore.

Stupid girl, you should never expect too much from a guy. Haven't you forgotten how much heartache it can cause you?

But after collecting my amulet back and then finishing up dinner, we went Iluma's Arcadia and had quite a bit of fun at the toy catching. Didn't catch any..but he did say something that lifted my mood a bit.

We were just finishing the first round around the entire toy-catching area of the arcade when he asked me "see anything you like?"

I wonder if I'd said "yes" would he have die die caught it for me?

Just for the record, nothing really caught my eye. The tortoise no more le, so..yeah, nothing much really.

Stop wondering so much, stupid girl.