Friday, October 16, 2009

Dusty!

So like, I haven't posted in a while.

6th month is coming up. Kinda..feel queer, since I haven't seen him for a few days now. Lol..kinda reminds me of the bride and groom thing - dunno what, cannot see each other for how long before the wedding day something ._."

Anyway, like, had a few good days with Wangan. Namely when Dare came to SG (video in the sidebar)..well, we had Crazy 4-way (always the case when TCS is around, no?) and all-Supra battle (Ultimate Happiness!) XD.... and more recently, Winter and I were sian of waiting for machines at DBG, so we went to Cineleisure - yes, I wouldn't usually go there because of CERTAIN ppl but..I couldn't see myself spending moolah (no money at that time) changing tokens when I had credit in my TZ card - and had a great time. Met up with TITAN..LTNS, and we played quite a bit.

The little kid (PCR..something) was being so damn disiao. Tell me to step boost off, and when I say "boost off can. you come near me I will slam you"..he never stepped boost off liao. I was so pissed, I said very loudly to Winter "some ppl think that having many stars means the boost very high. SORRY UH, I don't rely on my boost to win" after which I switched to using Zals-kun's Supra, and still won the kid. "See, 100 stars only, still can win. PROOF!"

I was so pissed though, so I went back to my own GDB-F. Earned quite a number of stars (the kid kept playing Hakone as if it was his best map sia. Kaoz..yeah sure he won a few times coz Titan kept slamming me also but when Winter came in it was sure win for either one of us)..almost an entire row. Tsk tsk. Ahh well. He stopped for a while, trying to take the crowns (in which I took down C1 easily and kept trying to run a proper line) and then came back to play. Halfway through his earlier games, he was calling a friend "where are you? Come back Cine leh" LOL..

tsk tsk..kids these days too rich liao. Must really say karm-sia to him for the 20 stars or so.