Thursday, December 17, 2009

And so I realised...

...that I've been kinda shallow in this blog. But that's not what I wanted to blog about today.

Ever since JQ came along, I haven't really been looking at any other guys. Oh you know me - the kinda like "woah, he's kinda cute. EYE CANDY." Kinda thing. Nope. Honest to God, I haven't had that kind of "affliction of crush-love" thing.

So yeah, I'm pretty glad. Coz it was exactly this sorta thing that caused my other relationships to be unstable. I think I'm really happy with JQ, no matter the ups and downs that we've had.

But right now...I feel that I'm on unstable ground again. I could never feel for the other guy...not in the same way as I feel for JQ. And I know he's just...sort of using me.

=/ I don't know how to explain. Too complicated. Sigh.

Back to Bejewled Blitz.