Monday, December 14, 2009

WUT

T.T

So apparently my maxi coins outnumber my ghost wins by 60-70.

Now instead of having 20 ghosts wins to level up, I have about 80. T.T Need to recalculate everything now, I guess. SIGH. Big sigh.

Today went out to escape home, then in the end JQ kenna locked out of his office and since everyone took a day off, he decided to sorta self-declare holiday also, and came to find me. We went to Vivocity to look at some things that I wanted to get as presents for the Klique.

Managed to get some stuff - as usual we spent a lot of time at Daiso. I was tempted to play at bit of Wangan at Vivo, just to get some stars, but there was nobody playing VS. Got one guy got renameable RX8 - one of the recent batch ones..not really interested.. Plus can tell he couldn't really play well. But his gf/friend is like, so paikia looking, so I thought better not lo. Plus I think JQ and I were very tired already so ya, we went off soon.

We also had Soup Spoon. I think he kinda liked it, though it might not be too filling for him. Kinda glad to have spent the day with him. =)

And I found out what Space or Blade was. XD yey!