Friday, February 12, 2010

Blinded by Love

Once, there was a blind girl. No one liked her very much. No one except her boyfriend. And she loved him back so much, she would always tell him, "I would marry you, if I had my sight."

One day, the girl got a donation of a pair of eyes. After the operation and recovery, she gained full sight and opened her eyes, only to find that her boyfriend was blind. He then asked her, "Will you marry me now?"

Now, that's all lovey-dovey because I HOPE you know that it was the boyfriend who donated his eyes to her. However, you should have read the first paragraph and known that the girl was a shallow bitch.

Here's the ending of the story:
The girl rejected him on the spot, and the guy stood there as she walked away. Heartbroken, he said softly, "Then take good care of my eyes for me."

I kinda feel like the shallow bitch in this story. But I'm glad for what's been going on around me, especially with Baby around.

Happy Valentines Day, Baby.

Funny huh, I last time never celebrate V day simply because no one celebrate with me (if got bf, bf busy, or else no bf or else all cbf..). But now when I got someone I really love and cherish..We don't know how to celebrate it.