Thursday, June 11, 2009

Emo v2

"just like for you as it was for me, things just happen.
and i quite glad its like this till now, and i plan to have it this way for quite a while de"

My heart is not for sale - but you know how impatient I can get. I don't know how long I can wait - maybe it's up to you to keep me by your side.

I don't know how ANA-mei managed to wait so long, and in the end still face that kind of ultimatum.

I'm emoing because of this - because I don't know how long I have to wait. The uncertainty kills me - I don't know if I should wait solely for you, or are you okay with me going out with other guys as well.

Now I really wonder if I should wear my (Claddagh) ring in this way now. Maybe I should change it, because am I "truly spoken for"?

I don't need an answer from you straightaway, because an answer simply complicates things. And when I see you tomorrow, I hope that I can forget about this (STM, remember?) and that I'll enjoy every moment as it comes.

Because baby, I only know how to count time in moments - the moments I spend with you.